We already have a similar thread here: http://www.macciti.com/forum/work-pr...t-builder.html
I will merge these threads.
Thanks. The other thread is in the work in progress section. I decided to move it to the release section as I think all the bugs have been worked out. So please merge the old thread into this one.
Merged Thank you bjbinc! Great project and thanks for sharing
I tested this on WinXP and it worked great, great work.
It works on XP. I just used it.
Thanks, very helpful!
Thanks! Please let me know of any bug you find, no matter how small. The only way for me to "beta" test this was to release it as I was working on it. There have only been a few suggestions and no real bugs mentioned so hopefully it's mostly bug free.
If anybody wants to donate a macbook I'd be more than happy to start porting it over to osx!
I downloaded this last night and didn't get to play with it much. So you choose the grid line (4x4, 5x5, and such) and you click on the icons? So when you click on any icons, those are the grids that will be active when you do create the plist for it? Okay, I'm never a technical guy. I do have iconoclasm, but inactive at the moment. I want to try it on a future theme with Categories SB, so here are a "few" questions on just about everything.
1) If I chose a 5x5 grid and selected a certain icon placement - let's say like a Z formation - will Cat SB folders mimic the Z formation or will it follow the 5x5 grid?
2) This is like the above question, but a different scenario. If I chose a 3x3 grid and rearrange the placements with all icons active, will Cat SB mimic the rearranged formation or will it follow the grid line?
3) How do you activate more than one icon. When you click on an icon, it highlights the number. When you click on any other, it de-highlights the previous and highlights the new one. That's telling me that it's only activating the most current one.
4) Once the set up is complete, how do you save it as a plist?
5) Once the plist is created, where in your device do you save it?
6) If Cat SB does mimic the layout or active icons no matter what grid line you use, how do you make it work with Iconoclasm if you want that 5x5 grid in it? Or is Stack v3 the only option with a customized plist layout?