Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marble Retina SBSettings

Bookmark and Share
    iDevice
    iPhone 4
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Davidtbm9 View Post
    For some reason mine is saying Retina Marble SBsettings cannot be set or previewed because it is missing 1 or more image(s): Backgroundimage1Row.png, Is it an error or am i thick.
    Cheers.
    Yeah it says the same thing for me too. I thought something was wrong with my phone. Any ideas?

iDevice
    iPhone 4
    iOS

I am uploading a fixed package now. It will be up within the day. Very, VERY stupid by me, I never use less than 2 rows of toggles so I accidentally forgot to place a 1 row image.

As a temp fix you can use SSH go to var/mobile/library/sbsettings/themes/Marble Retina SBSettings/ and scroll down to where you see BackgroundImage2Row.png, copy that to your desktop, rename it to BackgroundImage1Row.png and SSH it back into the iPhone. It will allow you to use the theme until my update is live and when the theme gets updated it will be overwritten by the new updated theme so no lasting mismatches.

PS I will push the update to Planet iPhone within the next couple of minutes, sorry!

iDevice
    iPhone 4
    iOS

Package update just submitted and I sent them an email explaining users were getting errors and the fact that I received about 30 emails so far letting me know these errors exist and I asked them if they could push the update up faster than their 24 hour turnaround time so we'll see what happens. Sorry for my stupidity, got lazy

iDevice
    iPhone 5s
    iOS
    Carrier
    O2

lol no worries bro

iDevice
    iPhone 4
    iOS

Lol it's fine thanks. Can't wait to use it.

iDevice
    iPhone 4
    iOS

Okay that fix worked perfect, but how would I be able to change the color?
    Last edited by kpal; 08-06-2010 at 06:23 PM.

iDevice
    iPhone 4
    iOS

Easiest way is to take the BackgroundImage1Row.png or BackgroundImage2Row.png or BackgroundImage3Row.png (these are the same file) and open it with Photoshop. Click Layer - Layer Style and add a Color Overlay, change the color to whatever you please and change the opacity so that you can see the background.

If you do not know how to do this or don't have Photoshop just let me know what colors you'd like and I will upload the file here for you to download, if there is enough of a response for more colors I can upload different colored packages to Cydia or maybe include multiple colors in an update.

I never thought it would go this far, but hey if you guys like it I will keep supporting it.

iDevice
    iPhone 4
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneHT1234 View Post
    Easiest way is to take the BackgroundImage1Row.png or BackgroundImage2Row.png or BackgroundImage3Row.png (these are the same file) and open it with Photoshop. Click Layer - Layer Style and add a Color Overlay, change the color to whatever you please and change the opacity so that you can see the background.

If you do not know how to do this or don't have Photoshop just let me know what colors you'd like and I will upload the file here for you to download, if there is enough of a response for more colors I can upload different colored packages to Cydia or maybe include multiple colors in an update.

I never thought it would go this far, but hey if you guys like it I will keep supporting it.
    Okay how bout an orange one? Thanks

iDevice
    iPhone 4
    iOS

Download Here (4.82MB):

Retina Marble Color Pack.rar

OK here is a color pack for the theme. It includes the background images so to install it you need to SSH into your iPhone and goto var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/Retina Marble/

and drop these files in. It will ask if you wish to overwrite the existing files, click yes. Respring and voila the color is changed. I only changed the color of the background real quick so I have no idea how it'll look with the icons as far as matching or anything so that is up to you to try it and see what you like. Let me know if you like a certain color that way I know if I should release a different color package for Cydia.

iDevice
    iPhone 4
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneHT1234 View Post
    Download Here (4.82MB):

Retina Marble Color Pack.rar

OK here is a color pack for the theme. It includes the background images so to install it you need to SSH into your iPhone and goto var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/Retina Marble/

and drop these files in. It will ask if you wish to overwrite the existing files, click yes. Respring and voila the color is changed. I only changed the color of the background real quick so I have no idea how it'll look with the icons as far as matching or anything so that is up to you to try it and see what you like. Let me know if you like a certain color that way I know if I should release a different color package for Cydia.
    Okay thanks for the quick reply.