Thread: bAdGB2 The UnEarthing by Ecko666/VicDaMonki/bAdGB

Bookmark and Share
    iDevice
    Yes.
    iOS

Default bAdGB2 The UnEarthing by Ecko666/VicDaMonki/bAdGB

[font="Impact"][size="5"]If Your Are Here, We Have Taken Control Of Your iDevice[/size][/font]

[font="Impact"][size="2"]Greetings Earthlings Ecko666 back again with another great theme for your idevices, the UnEarthing of bAdGB2
    this is not a update to the first bAdGB theme is is a whole new vision as to how your iDevice looks. this themes your device from top to bottom with many extras as
    we always do here. but im not here to blahh blahh blahh so lets get down to the nitty gritty shall we first i want to do my thanks cause without these guys that help
    and inspire me to push it every time i make one of these things. so to my brother VicDaMonki who has been with me on so many of these Wacky adventures
    I really cant say enough about him the animations are far beyond what anyone is doing with any device bow to the monki :roxor:
    to my younger brother bAdStylee who now for the past 2 themes has almost had about 10 heart attacks every time i change something hahaha hes really been
    a mass amount of help hes really been my find it guy its its noy themed he'll find it so it can be. not sure if thats good or bAd :harhar:
    to my man Joker man this guy just jumped his **** in here univited hahaha JK JK and really took over busted out some serious fixes addons pretty much themed everything i didnt. hahaha, well besides Siri who i have to give Phat props to JPDiddle13 i gave him a psd and asked can you make bAdSiri he says F?@! yah! and dude not only pumped out a sick ****
    bAdSiri but also themed a huge amount of UI for it! :unworthy: i def wanna say thank you to sephiroth726 (chase) for the killer SB mod he did for this and the help he has given to me over the past few themes as well. And last but def not least my road Dawg that is just that guy that is always willing to help out. and busted out some cydia icons for me the O.A.G RobPrimal! and a huge shout to all the guys that tested for me you know who you are you all rock for all support and everything[/size][/font]

ok guys and gals now for the fun stuff so you all should know what to do by now grab a frost cold.......milkshake :thcatfight_4:
    no dont fight over it there should be enough for everyone hahaha. ok first here is the list of things you will need for the FullBlown Nav setup

iconoclasm with a 5x5 layout (its in there)
    perpage html
    infinidock or 5 icon dock
    springjumps
    lockscreenclock hide
    lockscreen dim dely (to enjoy the beauty)
    gridlock
    ifile (a must for weather changes and custom banner)
    one of these too :sexyparrot:

The best way to do this is set the per pages up 1-6 this way you can see where the icons will fall into place
    set iconoclasm to 5x5 if you havent already
    now open springjumps and turn on jumps 0-5 respring if you have to
    you should already have the extra jumps on your Sb when you installed now follow the setup pics :thumbsup:

pages are as follows page 1 is just the jumps
    apps
    games
    media
    settings
    there is also an alt. page 1 layout and that is
    apps
    media
    setting
    games

and favs can go on page 5

for editing the weather and banner for the lock

for weather go in iFile and go to var/stash/themes/bAd_lock and BadGB_canvas_SB
    go in the LockBackground.html hit text edit scroll down about 1/3 of the way down and you will see

just make sure no extra spaces before or after your zip

now do the same thing for the canvas_SB in the Wallpaper.html

now for the banner
    go to var/stash/themes/bAdGB_lock_Sldshw
    text view LockBackground.html this one scroll to the bottom and edit this to what ever you would
    like it to say :thumbup:

making sure not to add or loose any spaces

guess what ur done you can now go turn on your themes in WB and enjoy the show oh nad make sure the bAdGB2_the UnEarthing is on the bottom and everything above it

iDevice
    iPhone 4
    iOS
    Carrier
    AT&T

hope everyone can download this