iPhone 4S
    iOS
    Carrier
    T Mobile

Default auros - enlight your phone

Welcome to auros

Hello icommunity,

….long time no see

the last 4 months I have started to play PS again and have done a new theme…totally different to the things that I have done before...

auros

auros is a fantasy word and is a combination from:
    - aura: the magical light that shines through or surrounds a person or a thing
    and

auros will be a theme for HD devices, iP4, iP4S and later iP5 and will support iOS5 and iOS6

WHAT is auros:

auros is based o three simple design rules:
    1. Light and Shadow - subtile but present at many places throughout the whole UI...
    2. Tactile Illusion…buttons and elements which will seem to give you responsive feedback on your input while pressing a button...
    3. semi-futuristic design …you will soon get to know what I mean with this wtf---word

This theme by far is no mainstream, it is kinda rough …but I like it that way…and well... that's why soon it will be in Cydia …

OK, but How the hell will it look?

have alook at the screenshots or... I may have a better thing I think….
    I made a trailer that shows the theme in REAL action…real videos…I thought you will get a better impression on the things when seeing these in action.

If you wanna do me a favor, please have a look at the movie, PUT THE VOLUME UP, and watch it to the REAL end ….

proudly presenting a new milestone in ColorKeyBoard theming, by Mr. Phatmartino - the master - himself....

---

here is one of the walls for auros. I pre-released this exclusively for Themis - from my "connected brain" ulysseleviet - .... I modified the auros version a little.

Credits goes to DaddyKool who found the original wall I tried to redraw and Zoo who may even did it! if this is not the case, credits to an unknown awesome author.

-------

CREDITS:
    Credits go to the incredible designers on dribble from where I took my Inspiration from. Above all mvben, Paco, djetouch and many more …to many to write down all of them...

THANK YOU:
    I want to thank my two beta tester: DaRock and nic-man. I was in contact with them the last months and I really count on their critical eye and their incredible feeling for design. Thank you two for your hard work your time and being a friend.

SPECIAL: Phatmartino: Bryan is just incredible…I'm quite old and have seen many things but this person, his positive energy, his spirit, his power…was more than surprising…a real Christmas wonder I would say…
    Bryan you know I can't find word's for the gesture you have done… "Thank you" is so small and does not describe what I feel, but these are the only words I can find …still…I am overwhelmed what you created.

an a special thanks to a special person: D1ll1nger
    From the first day D1 was involved. He saw auros growing, he was always available for me and I am more than happy that I am able to meet him and his wife from time to time. The fact that both of us started a theme at the same time glued us together and I am proud, D1: Proud to call you a real friend for life now.

-----

Updates will come soon or follow me on twitter @henftling for instant updates
    Last edited by henftling; 12-30-2012 at 04:50 AM.

iDevice
    iPhone 4
    iOS
    Carrier
    Vez

the iOS6 support will be done when its 1st released? looks great

iDevice
    iPhone 4S
    iOS
    Carrier
    T Mobile

thank you
    ...iO6 support partially as all the others do it ...but will be updated regularly to be compatible

iDevice
    iPhone 5S
    iOS
    Carrier
    T-Mobile

Very nice! Love it

iDevice
    iPhone 4s
    iOS

awesome awesome awesome awesome!!! That is all.

iDevice
    iPhone 4S
    iOS
    Carrier
    T Mobile

Hey i*C ...thanks for your nice words ...you already know where I will go when I submit the packages? ...no alternative for me

iDevice
    iPhone 4s
    iOS
    Carrier
    VZW

Very sweet

iDevice
    iPhone 4S
    iOS
    Carrier
    T Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by tinasintunes View Post
    awesome awesome awesome awesome!!! That is all.
    hihi...I love to see you reaction on the NC settings ...will try hard to submit fast
    Thanks...you have a special place here now...first official feedback on my new baby ...

iDevice
    iOS

Wow!! This is all class! Really dig your style of showcasing this too. It's times like this when I do miss a jailbreak (I have the 5).

iDevice
    iPhone 4S
    iOS
    Carrier
    T Mobile

Hey Glenn,
    thank you man for these nice words
    hihi, I thought video would be cooler ...but until yesterday I was not even sure if I will be able to finish that movie

..I have seen what YOU do in graphics, so when you reply this means something for me ...Really appreciated
    Last edited by henftling; 12-19-2012 at 03:09 AM.